how do i fix an error in entry on my wiki tree . i entered a wrong name as a dead decendant

+1 vote
asked Sep 28, 2013 in WikiTree Tech by Kevin Riniker G2G Rookie (190 points)

1 Answer

+3 votes
Hi Kevin;


If you go into the person's profile , if you are the profile manager you should be able to click the edit tab at the top and remove the name and add the correct one. best of luck. Steve
answered Sep 28, 2013 by Stephen Lapointe G2G6 (7,090 points)
Thank you, Kevin.  I went to my great-grandfather's profile as you suggested.  I didn't see "edit" at first, but found it when I clicked on his name/number, in a drop-down menu.  I corrected the name & it seems to have worked.  Thanx again, jean

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer
+1 vote
2 answers
69 views asked Mar 18, 2014 in WikiTree Tech by Harry Edward Carlson G2G Rookie (190 points)
+2 votes
2 answers

WikiTree  ~  About  ~  Help Help  ~  Search Person Search  ~  Surname:

disclaimer - terms - copyright