ALEXANDER MCMUNN bn 1782,died dec 16 1858(bn & died in ireland)married a MATILDA HAMILTONthier children:
JOHN,JANE,ROBERT HENRY,ALEXANDER,THOMAS,CATHERINE 2 of this children emigrated to America,2 to Canada,& 3 emigrated to Australia
GORTLEE CHURCH OF IRELAND CEMETERY Republic of Ireland, Locality: County Donegal
- WikiTree profile Mcmunn-33 created through the import of Mcalary Family Tree.ged on Oct 20, 2011 by Anna McAlary. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Anna and others.
- Source: S-2144332813 Repository: #R-2147406557 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7794753&pid=1016
- Repository: R-2147406557 Name: Ancestry.com.au Address: http://www.Ancestry.com.au Note:
- "Ireland, Tithe Applotment Books, 1814-1855," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VXPR-RGZ : accessed 17 Oct 2013), Alxr Munn, 1834.
- ↑ Scott McMunn, Ancestry post, http://boards.ancestry.co.uk/thread.aspx?mv=flat&m=3329&p=localities.britisles.ireland.sli.general, querry added for sources, Nae X
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Alexander by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.