Join us in building the FREE collaborative worldwide family tree.
- Modern family history is only shared with trusted family members. As you go back in time the privacy controls open up.
- Collaboration between distant relatives is kept enjoyable and productive through a simple nine-point Wiki Genealogist Honor Code.
- There are many personal benefits of membership but our common goal is to grow a worldwide tree that's free and accessible to everyone.
Why use WikiTree?Genealogist FAMILY MEMBER
This free project has been growing since 2008. As a community we are creating a single shared family tree using traditional genealogical sources and DNA tests. As individuals we are connecting the tree with our private family histories.Get Started
New & Notable
Top 25 family names yesterday, Dec 11, 2013:
- BERRY (188)
- DORSETT (146)
- HOFER (140)
- CLARK (109)
- GLASS (85)
- JONES (66)
- ARMBRUSTER (66)
- SMITH (63)
- RAY (56)
- WILSON (52)
- LEE (52)
- WHITE (51)
- PREECE (47)
- ARBUTHNOTT (46)
- GORMANN (46)
- MOUGHLER (43)
- MOORE (40)
- KITCHENS (38)
- WINGO (37)
- STAGG (37)
- LEWERS (37)
- LINNEY (36)
- MUCKENHIRN (34)
- MCCLELLAN (34)
- HALE (33)
Also see the top contributors and surnames for last month.
Latest unanswered questions in the G2G forum:
- How can I be able to look up Native indian American Relatives ? Robert J. Ramey
- Was her Uncle and Grandmother captured by Indians?
- My Great Grand Father name is Jesse Evans, we are from Grant County is this the same person?
- A reference I am using details street addresses for relatives.
- How do you enter a multiple marriages between the *same* couple?
- I have added my maternal grandmother twice and cannot see it on my tree