This person was created through the import of Wilson.ged on 14 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: Abt 1498
- Source: #S107
- Source: #S102
- User ID: 120B04291B2B4EA28458B6FD6FF9F59E0AD9
- Note: @NI3218@
- @NI3218@ NOTEThis GEDCOM is a compilation of the work of many different researchers. While I do my best to be accurate, please note that I make no claims as to the accuracy of this information. --Carrie E. Bodensteiner, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source S102
- Media: Internet
- Abbreviation: Carrie E. Bodensteiner
- Title: Database on rootsweb
- Author: Carrie E. Bodensteiner
- Date: 1 Mar 2001
- Source S107
- Abbreviation: DUERIGEN, Bob
- Title: DUERIGEN, Bob
- Publication: email@example.com
- Note: Some of my information has come from Ancestral File. Printed information
- that I have photocopies for include: Eldred & Alllied Families by Ercel
- Virginia Hunt 1975 available on microfilm from Salt Lake City; a page
- from the "EARLY RECORDS OF BOSTON" showing the birth of Samuel, son of
- Samuel & Elizabeth Eldred 26 (8) 1644; Eldred from Genealogies of Rhode
- Island Families' Vol I, Genealogical Publishing Co. 1983; Eldred section
- of One Hundred And Sixty Allied Families; Eldred or Eldridge Genealogy
- prepared by W.H.Eldridge (photocopy obtained from Brome County Historical
- Society of Brome Co., Quebec) and correspondence from Tony Eldridge of
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Repository: #R15
- Repository R15
- Name: Not Given
- Address: Not Given
- Name: Not Given
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bridget's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.