This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 83DFE094-EE8B-476E-8953-5624282D4E24
- ID Number: MH:IF45226
- 19 JAN 1791
- Brunswick, Virginia, United States
- ID: 9AFF93A7-68C4-441D-AC97-ADA7E156C573
- ID Number: MH:IF45227
- 10 JUN 1852
- North Carolina, United States
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I3480
- ID: 931DF1F5-7EF9-4B72-A17C-2F1E52DDAB34
- 04 FEB 2013 23:02:21 GMT-6
- Source: S237 Record ID Number: MH:S393 User ID: 9B9CD4DC-DA5C-4DFD-A2B5-B53215B654B3 Author: Zelma Ingalls Title: Ingalls/Mayo Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Ingalls/Mayo Web Site CONT Family tree: Allcox_Ingalls_Silverthorne_Ma Media: 125745262-4 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC1337 Page: Frederick Abernathy Event: Smart Matching Role: 4002658 Data: Date: 4 FEB 2013 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Thank you to Margaret Moyer for creating WikiTree profile Abernathy-508 through the import of mmcook3.ged on May 24, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Margaret and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Frederick's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.