- This family is one that has a purported Welsh pedigree extending back another 34 generations. NO VERIFICATION HAS BEEN FOUND PAST THIS INDIVIDUAL'S FATHER.
- Date: 1568
- Place: Barton St David, Somerset, England
- Source: SM63 Title: Adams Addenda; Editor: various; Location: NC State Library, Raleigh, NC
- Source: SM424 Title: Adams Family Records Abbreviation: Adams Records Author: James Taylor Adams, 1929 Location: Duke University, Perkins Library, Durham, NC
- Source: SM58Title: Genealogical History of Robert Adams & His Descendants 1635-1900; Author: Adams, Andrew N., 1900; Location: Allen Co. Public Library, Ft Wayne, IN.
- Source: SM Title: Genealogy of Fourteen Families of the Early Settlers of New England, of the Names of Alden, Adams, A Abbreviation: 14 Families of Early Settlers Author: Elisha Thayer Location: Family History Library, Salt Lake, UT.
- Source: SM400 Title: Burke's Visitation of Seats and Arms 'The Visitation of London 1568' Abbreviation: Burke's Visitation 1568 Author: Robert Cook Location: North Carolina State Library, Raleigh, NC .
- Source: SM511 Title: Topographical Dictionary of 2885 English Emigrants to New England Abbreviation: 2885 English Emigrants Author: Charles E. Banks, 1957 Location: Duke University, Perkins Library, Durham, NC
- Adams-6422 created through the import of 2e4y9w_6792005b2a92y72e4mejcc.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Allan Stuart.
- Adams-4050 created through the import of Tom.ged on Jun 1, 2011 by Tom Elliott.
- Profile created through the import of McABol2004.GED on Jan 2, 2013 by David McAvity. See the Changes page for the details of edits by David and others.
- Adams-6700 created through the import of EBENSTEIN-GRANGER.GED on Aug 19, 2011 by Merryann Palmer.
- Import of Rodney Timbrook Ancestors and Relatives_2010-09-10.ged on 10 September 2010.
- Import of 236-Cathy.ged on 20 October 2010.
- Adams-4886 created through the import of DeMarco-Gaffney Family Tree.ged on Jul 1, 2011 by Regina DeMarco.
- Adams-4478 created through the import of Travis Family Tree.ged on Jun 22, 2011 by Roger Travis.
Searching for someone else?
- Charles Robert Adams Rev
- Percy Robert Woodland Adams
- Robert (Williams) Adams
- Robert William Adams
- Robert Adams
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Betty Tierney, Roger Travis, David McAvity, Merry Ann Palmer, Cathy Champion, and Allan Stuart. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 8, 2014 Cathy Champion wrote:
On November 27, 2013 Merry Ann Palmer wrote:
On November 27, 2013 David McAvity wrote:
On March 2, 2013 Merry Ann Palmer wrote: