- Samuel Adams Sr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Braintree, Massachusetts.
Born 3 Sep 1665 in Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.
Death date may be 1714-10-02.
- S44 Braintree, Massachusetts Published Town Records, including Vital Records. Author: Samuel A. Bates. Higginson Book Co., Salem, MA, 2001 reprint. Repository: Lynnfield Public Library.
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.
- American Marriages Before 1699 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997. Original data - Clemens, William Montgomery. American Marriage Records Before 1699. Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926.
- Entry by Jasmine Jones
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ginny Basken and Roger Travis. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 16, 2014 at 20:37GMT Chris Hoyt wrote:
On August 11, 2014 at 18:16GMT Susan Martin wrote:
I believe these profiles represent the same person.
Samuel is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 44 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 25 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.