- Samuel Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Braintree, Massachusetts.
Born 3 Sep 1665 in Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.
Bartlett, Joseph Gardner, 1872-1927, "Henry Adams of Somersetshire, England, and Braintree, Mass.; his English ancestry and some of his descendants, compiled by J. Gardner Bartlett for Edward Dean Adams" ((New York, [Bartlett Orr press], 1927); LCCN: 85-891969).
Virkus, Frederick Adams, "Immigrant Ancestors: A List of 2,500 Immigrants to America before 1750" ((Chicago:IL, The Institute of American Genealogy, 1929); (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1964. 75p. Repr. 1986)), p. 15.
Torrey, Clarence Almon, "New England Marriages: Prior to 1700" ((Baltimore:MD, Genealogical Publishing Company, 1997), NEHGS #B2-84750), p. 4.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Source: S-1906422896 Repository: #R-1906422897 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=28064322&pid=601
- Repository: R-1906422897 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Thank you to Sheldon Sickler for creating WikiTree profile Adams-14221 through the import of Sickler Family Tree(2).ged on Nov 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Sheldon and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 16, 2014 at 20:37GMT Chris Hoyt wrote:
Samuel is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 24 degrees from Bram Stoker and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.