Born 3 Sep 1665 in Braintree, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.
Death date may be 1714-10-02.
- S44 Braintree, Massachusetts Published Town Records, including Vital Records. Author: Samuel A. Bates. Higginson Book Co., Salem, MA, 2001 reprint. Repository: Lynnfield Public Library.
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.
- American Marriages Before 1699 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997. Original data - Clemens, William Montgomery. American Marriage Records Before 1699. Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926.
- Entry by Jasmine Jones
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Samuel's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Roger Travis and Ginny Basken. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 16, 2014 Chris Hoyt wrote:
On August 11, 2014 Susan Martin wrote:
I believe these profiles represent the same person.