John was born in 1695. John Adams ... 
- Source: Findagrave memorial http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=11527978 indicates 1697 birth year
Burial at Cleaveland Cemetery
Thanks to Living Large for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sandy Culver and Anonymous Large. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 13, 2014 Sandy Culver wrote:
Over time we can delete these top page messages.
On January 13, 2014 Anonymous Large wrote:
On October 23, 2013 Sandy Culver wrote:
See John Adams-12948 for parents, and different listed siblings.