- John Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John was born in 1695. John Adams ... 
- Source: Findagrave memorial http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=11527978 indicates 1697 birth year
Burial at Cleaveland Cemetery
Thanks to Living Large for starting this profile.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Sandy Culver and Anonymous Large. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 13, 2014 at 14:58GMT Sandy Culver wrote:
Over time we can delete these top page messages.
On January 13, 2014 at 09:59GMT Anonymous Large wrote:
On October 23, 2013 at 15:44GMT Sandy Culver wrote:
See John Adams-12948 for parents, and different listed siblings.