- Name: Thomas Addison
- Home in 1830 (City, County, State): St Tammany, Louisiana
- Free White Persons - Males - 60 thru 69: 1
- Free White Persons - Females - 60 thru 69: 1
- Total Free White Persons: 2
- Total - All Persons (Free White, Slaves, Free Colored): 2
1830 US Census; Census Place: , St Tammany, Louisiana; Page: 73; NARA Series: M19; Roll Number: 43; Family History Film: 0009686.. Source Information: Ancestry.com. 1830 United States Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2010. Images reproduced by FamilySearch.
- Original data: Fifth Census of the United States, 1830. (NARA microfilm publication M19, 201 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C.
- Description: This database details those persons enumerated in the 1830 United States Federal Census, the Fifth Census of the United States. In addition, the names of those listed on the population schedule are linked to the actual images of the 1830 Federal Census. Enumerators of the 1830 census were asked to include the following categories in the census: name of head of household, number of free white males and females, number of other free persons, names of slave owners and number of slaves, number of foreigners, and town or district and county of residence
Thank you to Michelle Bairfield for creating WikiTree profile Addison-263 through the import of Strain Family Tree(1).ged on Oct 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Michelle and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas A. P.'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.