- Anthony (Age) Agee's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
Matthew Age AKA Agee
Matthew was born c. 1719 at Five Forks, (now Powhatan County), Virginia Colony. Alternate birth place Manakin, Henrico (Goochland formed in 1728), Virginia Colony.
Note: Manakin has been in Henrico, then in 1728 Goochland, then in 1749 Cumberland, then in 1777 Powhatan Counties.
Marriage and Children
Death and Legacy
Matthew died in 1799 at Manakin, Goochland County, Virginia Colony.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Germanna Colonies, History of County Formations in Virginia 1617-1995. Germanna Colonies Family History: The State of Virginia, accessed June 22, 2015
- The Huguenot Vols. 5, 6 & 7 Agee genealogy and court records
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File Number: 1RFR-QW. Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998
- Taylor, Wyndell, Re: [AGEE-L Agee Exchange] AGEE-L Archives, October 20, 1998, Citing The Agee Register by Lewis Agee, accessed June 22, 2015
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Anthony by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Anthony:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ron Brenner and William Agee. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.