- Lettice (Aggar) Eliot's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Lettice Aggar, also Letticia (the name was spelled "Lettice Aggar" in Great Migration Begins which profiled at least two of her sons) ) Since those sons are included in our Puritan Great Migration Project, we are using Anderson's spelling as "correct."
The name is spelled variously in user-generated online data bases.
Lettice's birth place is uncertain. According to BrÃderbund Software, Inc., she was born in 1577 at Nazeing, Essex, England?
Her parents are unknown.
Marriage and Children
Children of Lettice and Bennett ("Eliot" spelling used by Anderson):
- Philip Eliot
- Sarah Eliot d 1673
- Jacob Eliot d 1651
- John Eliot d 1690
- Lydia Eliot d before 1676
- Francis Eliot d 1697
- Mary Eliot
Death and Legacy
- ↑ Anderson, Robert Charles, "Jacob Eliot" Featured Name (Vol I-III, Pages 626-30) The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I-III. (Online database accessed May 23, 2015: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010
- ↑ BrÃderbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 1, Ed. 1 Release date: November 29, 1995 Trees #1587, #4954
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Parish Register/records
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Cary, Jay, "Bennet Eliot." Ancestry of Charles Merrick Cary, 8G Grandparents, September 6, 2002, citing W. Winters, "The Pilgrim Fathers of Nazing," New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 28:140, in turn citing Whitmore, The Heraldic journal; recording the armorial bearings ... (v.3-4, Page 187).
- BrÃ¸derbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 3, Ed. 1 Release date: February 9, 1996 Tree #0253
- BrÃ¸derbund Software, Inc., World Family Tree Vol. 2, Ed. 1 Release date: November 29, 1995 Tree #0944, Tree #2824
- Jeff Walton, transcribed from The Descendants of Rev. John Eliot, Capt. James Parker, Capt. Thomas Prentice from New England and Pulteney, New York, 1620-1967: Including references to the families of Mullins, Southworth, Bradford, Bridge, Stanton, Lord; compiled by Wilford V. Case; Syracuse, NY; December 15, 1967.
- Genealogy.com, page 153
- Ancestry.com, Archibald Family Ancestry Trees.
- Transactions of the Royal Historical Society (Royal Historical Society, 1882) Vol. 10, Page 289
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lettice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Barry Meadows, Mark Chapman, David Archibald, William Graham, Anonymous S, and Charles Bowman. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 5, 2015 at 03:44GMT Robin Lee wrote:
On July 22, 2015 at 23:38GMT Melanie Armstrong wrote:
On May 23, 2015 at 17:09GMT Cynthia B wrote:
On August 11, 2014 at 11:39GMT Laura Pickering-Polstra wrote:
Lettice is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Anne Frank, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.