- Garibald I (Agilofing) von Bayern's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Garibald (d. 591)
|Garibald I (Agilofing) von Bayern has German Ancestry|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the German Roots Project!
- Garibald I, Duke of Bavaria
Garivald had three (3) children with his wife, Waldrada of the Lombardian Lething clan. Her sister is Wisigarda (Wisgardis). Their parents are Wacho, King of the Lombards, and Ostrogotha of the Ostrogoths.
m. (after 555) Waldrada of the Lombards. Issue: 3
- m.1 (ante 590) Authachar "Authari," King of the Lombards (d. 05 Sep 590 Ticinum; Father: Kleph)
- m.2 (late 590 or after) Agilolf "Ago" UNKNOWN (d. 615), King of the Lombards
- Gundoald, Duke of Asti
- m. UNKNOWN
- (dau) ______
- m. Evan UNKNOWN
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2016.|
- ↑ Notice of resolution of ambiguous parentage: According to European Aristocrats Project standards, parents (or lack of) are determined by consulting primary sources, especially collected by FMG's Medieval Lands project.
- The profile is managed by the European Aristocrats project. WikiTree users are welcome to participate.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Garibald I's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Steve VanderLeest, Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, Roger Travis, and Stephen Bridges. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 14 Mar 2016 at 18:48 GMT Unknown Unknown wrote:
On 1 Sep 2014 at 08:23 GMT Stephen Bridges wrote:
Garibald I is 38 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 41 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 49 degrees from Michael Phelps, 42 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 35 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.