She married Samuel Sprague November 29, 1694 at Duxbury, Massachusetts.ref>Source: #S35 </ref>
No more info is currently available for Ruth Alden. Can you add to her biography?
- Source: Woodworth-Barnes, Esther Littleford and Williams, Alicia Crane, Mayflower Families through Five Generations, Vol 16 Part 1 of 3, John Alden, Boston, Mass.: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 2002. p163-164
- Source: W. V. Sprague, Sprague Families in America, Media: Book.
- Source: World Family Tree, Volume 1, pre-1600 to present, Abbreviation: WFT Vol1
- Source: Information from [the Alden Kindred website]
- Source: Ancestral File Number: 8GZ2-J8 (Family Search)
- Source: S35 Author: Edmund West, comp. Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Publication: Name: Ancestry.com Operations Inc; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2000; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Ruth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cheyenne Boggioni, Becky Syphers, Stanley Wood, Ann Borgers, Tom Gerber, and Kristin Shea. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 31, 2014 at 21:42GMT Vic Watt wrote: