No more info is currently available for Ruth Alden. Can you add to her biography?
- Source: Woodworth-Barnes, Esther Littleford and Williams, Alicia Crane, Mayflower Families through Five Generations, Vol 16 Part 1 of 3, John Alden, Boston, Mass.: General Society of Mayflower Descendants, 2002. p163-164
- Source: W. V. Sprague, Sprague Families in America, Media: Book.
- Source: World Family Tree, Volume 1, pre-1600 to present, Abbreviation: WFT Vol1
- Source: Information from [the Alden Kindred website]
- Source: Ancestral File Number: 8GZ2-J8 (Family Search)
- ↑ Entered by Stanley Wood, Nov 14, 2012
Thanks to Myron Grant Phillips, for starting the profile on 10 September 2010. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ruth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, Brent Bowen, Stanley Wood, Sue Fitzpatrick, Ann Borgers, Tom Gerber, and Kristin Shea. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.