- Lettice (Alger) Elliot's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Lettice Aggar (the name was spelled "Lettice Aggar" in Great Migration Begins which profiled at least two of her sons) (also Letticia)
The name is spelled Lettice Alger in an Ancestry Family Tree.
- 30 OCT 1598
- Widford, Hertfordshire, England
- Husband: Bennett Elliot
- Wife: Lettice Alger
- Child: John Elliot
- Child: Sarah Elliot
- Child: Sarah Elliott
- Child: Philip Elliot
- Child: John Elliot
- Child: Jacob Elliot
- Child: Lydia Elliot
- Child: Francis Elliot
- Child: Mary Elliot
Death and Legacy
Lettice died 16 March 1620 at Nazeing, Essex, England.
- ↑ Anderson, Robert Charles, "Jacob Eliot" Featured Name (Vol I-III, Pages 626-30) The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Volumes I-III. (Online database accessed May 23, 2015: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010
- ↑ LJ Pellman Ancestry Family Trees Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network.
- ↑ Cary, Jay, Bennet Eliot 8G Grandparents, September 6, 2002
- Genealogy.com, page 153
- Jeff Walton, transcribed from The Descendants of Rev. John Eliot, Capt. James Parker, Capt. Thomas Prentice from New England and Pulteney, New York, 1620-1967: Including references to the families of Mullins, Southworth, Bradford, Bridge, Stanton, Lord; compiled by Wilford V. Case; Syracuse, NY; December 15, 1967.
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 : Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2004.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lettice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: William Graham, Barry Meadows, Mark Chapman, Charles Bowman, Anonymous S, and David Archibald. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 11, 2014 at 11:39GMT Laura Pickering-Polstra wrote: