This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Alan (Lord of Buckenhall) /Alleine/
- WikiTree profile Alleine-7 created through the import of Heugatter_Shields_Bachman.ged on Aug 24, 2011 by Curtis Shields. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Curtis and others.
- Source: S-2049159502 Repository: #R-2139208558 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21996533&pid=1611
No REPO record found with id R-2139208558.
- Source: S-2059496931 Repository: #R-2139208558 Title: English and Welsh Surname Dictionary Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2003.Original data - Bardsley, Charles Wareing. A Dictionary of English and Welsh Surnames With Special American Instances. Baltimore, MD, USA: Genealogical Publishing, 1967. Originally publ Note: APID: 1,7300::0
- ↑ Source: #S-2059496931 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=dictengwelshsur-1901&h=1776&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Residence date: 1901Residence place: APID: 1,7300::1776
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alan (Lord of Buckenhall)'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.