This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Allen-3854 created through the import of The BTM Tree.ged on Jun 26, 2011 by Carolyn Trenholm. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Carolyn and others.
- Source: S2375940657 Repository: #R2375940656 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=27624422&pid=236
- Repository: R2375940656 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Benjamin was born in 1754. Benjamin Allen ... 
Do you have information about Benjamin Allen? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Glenn Kittredge, Apr 30, 2013
Thanks to Glenn Kittredge for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Glenn and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Benjamin's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.