Frank was born in 1865. He is the son of Jesse Allen and Rebecca Morrow. His name is listed as Franklin on the 1870 census when his family was living in Macoupin Co, IL. He worked for the dry goods house of Atwater & Pratt from 1878 to 1884. After 2 years in the West, he settled at Waverly and then moved to Girard to become manager of Eureka Mercantile. He stayed there until 1896 when he went to Chicago for a year - followed by a return to Girard and entering his father-in-law's firm of Carr & Bowersox a men's clothier.He passed away in 1915. He is buried in Girard Township Cemetery, Macoupin Co, IL.
He had 3 children with only Vera surviving youth. 
No more info is currently available for Frank Allen. Can you add to his biography?
- DOB, DOD, Burial location - findagrave.com
- DOD also in V47 p1 col 3 of White Hall Register
- Jim Vondrak, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Jim and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jim Vondrak, Jun 24, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Frank's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.