- Ermentrude (Alsace) d'Alsace's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- GEDCOM: Ermentrude Comtesse d'Alsace; Ermentrude /Alsace
- http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conrad_II_de_Bourgogne (about Ermentrude of Wormsgau)
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waldrada_of_Worms ("Waldrada of Worms (or Waldraith; born 801, date of death unknown) was the second wife of Conrad II, Duke of Transjurane Burgundy. They had two known children, Adelaide of Auxerre and Rudolph I of Burgundy. She was first married to Robert III of Worms, in 819 in Wormgau, Germany. This marriage brought in 820 a son, Robert IV the Strong. The marriage ended when Robert III died in 822.")
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ermentrude's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 27, 2014 at 01:31GMT Vic Watt wrote:
On March 14, 2013 at 22:06GMT Roger Travis wrote: