- Erchenout (Alsace) of Neustria's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
m. UNKNOWN. Issue: 1
- Leudesius (d. 676).
- major domus
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
- ↑ GEDCOM: Erchenaud Von Schelde or VON MOSELLE. Birth: 540/550/560 Moselle. Death: 658 Moselle
- ↑ Some claim that Gertrude (p. Richomer and Gertrudis) is his mother, but it's speculation. There's no proof. (see Fox, Y. (2014). Power and Religion in Merovingian Gaul: Columbanian Monasticism and the Frankish Elites, (pp. 125-126). Cambridge University Press. Google Books; citing Vita Rictrudis, (10th century))
- ↑ Chaume (1977), suggests his wife's name is "Leutsinde."
- ↑ chronology disputed: possibly succeeded Aega (Ega) or Gundolando Wikipedia states (17 Nov 2015), he was major domus of both Neustria (from 641) -- but this depends on succeeding Ega, and the successor of Flaochad in Burgundy (from 642).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Erchenout's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Bob Fields, Ted Williams, Ron Timbrook, Chris Hamilton, and Rhidian Harrington. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Erchenout is 38 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 55 degrees from Anne Frank, 41 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 42 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 35 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.