- Erchenout (Alsace) Neustria's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
m. UNKNOWN. Issue: 1
- Leudesius (d. 676).
- major domus
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
- ↑ GEDCOM: Erchenaud Von Schelde or VON MOSELLE. Birth: 540/550/560 Moselle. Death: 658 Moselle
- ↑ Chaume (1977), suggests his wife's name is "Leutsinde."
- ↑ chronology disputed: possibly succeeded Aega (Ega) or Gundolando Wikipedia states (17 Nov 2015), he was major domus of both Neustria (from 641) -- but this depends on succeeding Ega, and the successor of Flaochad in Burgundy (from 642).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Erchenout's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, Chris Hamilton, Bob Fields, Ron Timbrook, and Rhidian Harrington. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.