- Leudesius (Alsace) Neustria's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Father: Erchinoald of Neustria (d. 657/8)
m. UNKNOWN. Issue:
- Eticho "Aldarico; Chadicho," Duke of Alsace (d. after 04 Sep 677 or after 25 Jun 692)
- Maior domus of Neustria
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Leudesius's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Ted Williams, Chris Hamilton, Bob Fields, Chet Spencer, and Rhidian Harrington. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 11, 2013 at 14:33GMT Ed Burke wrote: