in Glasgow, Lanackshire, Scotland
[date unknown] in Scotland
This page has been accessed 328 times.
She and Alexander signed a marriage contract 6 Dec 1643 in Glasgow. 
She died before 1656 when Alexander married the widow, Ursula Brown, in Virginia.
- Source: SOPR Old Parish Registers (Scotland), Alexr. Flemyng and Elspet Andersone, FHL film 0102924, 0919484.
- WikiTree profile Anderson-2932 created through the import of MOORMAN FAMILY.GED on May 31, 2011 by Mary Elizabeth Stewart. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Mary Elizabeth and others.
- Sandra Tody-Johnson, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Sandra and others.
- This person was created through the import of Lynch-Tree.ged on 06 August 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- This person was created through the import of Jim Walker gedcom 4 Wikitree may 22 2011.ged on 24 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- ↑ Source: #SOPR Old Parish Registers (Scotland), Alexr. Flemyng and Elspet Andersone, FHL film 0102924, 0919484
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Elizabeth Anderson directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Elizabeth Anderson directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Vic Watt, Alice Lynch, JIm Walker, and Mary Elizabeth Stewart. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.