This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
From: Complete Baronetage, 1611-1880 (1900-1906), Cokayne, George Edward, (5 volumes. Exeter [England]: W. Pollard, 1900-1906), FHL book 942 D22cg., vol. 2 p. 211.
- KINSHIP: Only surviving son and heir for his father, Sir Henry Anderson, Knight, of, London, Middlesex, England, who d. 13 Apr 1605
- HONORS: Knighted.
- RESIDENCE: Of Penley, Tring, Hertfordshire, England.
- PROPERTY: Succeeded by son Sir Henry ANDERSON Baronet 3 Aug 1630.
- Name: Richard /Anderson/ 
- Date: 1585
- Place: England
- Mary Spenceer
- Date: before 1608 (from Cockayne)
- Husband: Richard Anderson
- Wife: Elizabeth Hawkins
- Date: 20 DEC 1611
- Place: London, England
- Source: S-1858910663 Repository: #R-1858943750 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7318691&pid=1254
- Repository: R-1858943750 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dale Crawford and Jonathan Watson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.