- Roseanna (Anderson) Cook's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Roseanna was born in 1801. Roseanna Anderson ... She passed away in 1860 of the flux (dysentery). Said to be Cherokee Indian who lived on an Indian Reservation in TN. 
No more info is currently available for Roseanna Anderson. Can you add to her biography?
- Stephanie Buck, firsthand knowledge. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Stephanie and others.
- ↑ Entered by Stephanie Buck, Aug 29, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Roseanna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Stephanie Buck and Norma Buck. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Roseanna is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 43 degrees from Anne Frank, 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 24 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.