- Sir Henry /Anderson/
- Birth: 1465 Bedfordshire
- Death: 1520 Durham, England
- Baptism: 24 Apr Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex
- Note: Anderson of Broughton, Lincolnshire
- ↑ WikiTree profile Anderson-4562 created through the import of Watson Family Tree Large.ged on Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson; S-1848427759: Durham, England, Extracted Parish Records Ancestry.com 2001; S-1848428723: Middlesex, England, Extracted Parish Records: Ancestry.com 2001; S-1858910663: Ancestry Family Trees ; 848428723 Birth: Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex. Baptism: 24 Apr Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex; S-1848427759 Death: Durham
- ↑ S-1848428723
- ↑ #S-1848427759
- ↑ #S-1848428723
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 23, 2014 at 05:39GMT Bree Ogle wrote: