- Bertram m. Alice Carr
- Francis m. Elizabeth Lumley
- Henry m. Dorothy Wood
- Clement m. dau. Anthony Thomlinson
- Jane m. Christopher Mitford
- Elizabeth m. William Dent
- Agnes m. George Fenwycke Marchant
- Maryan m. Oswald Chapman
- 3 time mayor of Newcastle:
- 1527: pardoned for the murder of William White by Henry VIII
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4
- Welford, R. (1895). Men of Mark 'twixt Tyne and Tweed: A-C. (pp.67). Newcastle upon Tyne: Walter Scott. Google Books.
- Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson; S-1848427759: Durham, England, Extracted Parish Records Ancestry.com 2001; S-1848428723: Middlesex, England, Extracted Parish Records: Ancestry.com 2001; S-1858910663: Ancestry Family Trees ; 848428723 117704 b. Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex. Baptism: 24 Apr Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex; S-1848427759 Death: Durham; Nov 1, 2011 by Lindsay Coleman. Ancestry Family Trees S-1864320709; Anderson of Broughton, Lincolnshire. Note; b.1465 Bedfordshire: S-1848428723; S-1848428723: baptism: 24 Apr Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex; #S-1848427759 1520 Durham
- Flower, W. (1881). "The visitation of Yorkshire in... 1563 and 1564." The Publications of Harlien Society. (Vol XVI, pp.4-5). C.B. Norcliffe, ed. London: Mitchell and Hughes Printers. Google Books.
- Father: George, Baron Lumley
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.