This person was created through the import of Family Line.ged on 01 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S155
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- User ID: CCF20F34832A4ECD852750D79AD3BBF6BA30
- Data Changed:
- Date: 7 Feb 2011
- Time: 17:15
- Date: 7 Feb 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 17:15 7 Feb 2011.
- Source S155
- Abbreviation: Ancestry Family Trees
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Repository: #R1
- Paranthetical: Y
- Repository R1
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 38 degrees from Anne Frank, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.