From Geni.com Master Profile:
Isabel Anthony was born 1612 in Clerkenwell, St James London, Middlesex, England and died Sep 1644 in Warwick, Kent, Rhode Island, USA.
In 1643, died when Massachusetts overstepped their bounds & arrested their husbands. "...their wives & children were forced to betake themselves to the woods & suffered hardships that resulted in the death o f 3 women, one of these being the wife of Robert Potter." (From strattonhouse.com)
Married: abt 1629 Rin Roxbury, Roxbury, Massachusetts to Robert Potter, 1610-1653.
Children/ Sex/ Birth
Anthony Potter M 1628 in Ipswich, Essex, Massachusetts, USA Elizabeth Potter F abt 1631 in Roxbury, [county], Massachusetts, USA Deliverance Potter F 1637 in Portsmouth, Newport, Rhode Island, USA John Potter M 1639 in Warwick, Kent, Rhode Island, USA Isabel Potter F abt 1639 in Portsmouth, [county], Rhode Island, USA Robert Potter M 28 May 1639 in Portsmouth, Newport, Rhode Island, USA
Isabet was born about 1612. Isabet Anthony ... She passed away about 1644. 
From-Thayer and Burton Ancestry ROBERT POTTER, the death of whose wife was afterwards caused by the exposure and hardships suffered at Warwick, R. I., when that place was besieged by the Massachusetts troops (This occurred in 1643)
- Isabel Anthony
- abt 1612 Clerkenwell, St James London, Middlesex, England
- abt 1630
- 1644-09 Warwick,Kent,Rhode Island,USA
- September 1644 Warwick, Kent, Rhode Island
- 1643 Died of exposure when the Massachusetts troops invaded Shawomet
Ancestral File Number
- WikiTree profile Tripp-286 created through the import of Scoullar Family Tree dec07.ged on Jul 10, 2011 by Rhonda Scoullar.
- Genealogy of one branch of the Peckham family of Newport and Westerly, R.I Page 68 http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=wu.89069623809;view=1up;seq=5. Page 63. http://books.google.com/books?id=mF1JAAAAMAAJ
- Clarke, Louise Brownell. The Greenes of Rhode Island (Knickerbocker Press, New York, 1903) Page 65 http://openlibrary.org/books/OL6929653M/The_Greenes_of_Rhode_Island
- Edward Balfour
- Ancestry Family Trees
- ↑ http://www.geni.com/people/Isabel-Potter-Anthony/6000000002665568966]
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Jack Wise, Wednesday, August 13, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- ↑ Clarke: Page 65
- WikiTree profile Anthony-767 created through the import of Early1600s_v1.ged on Jun 24, 2013.
- This person was created through the import of Roberts-Bischoff Family Tree.ged on 31 August 2010.
- This person was created through the import of grant2.ged on 07 February 2011.
- This person was created on 22 April 2011 through the import of MOR2003d.GED.
- WikiTree profile Tripp-505 created through the import of Kelley Family Tree.ged on Mar 11, 2012 by Jim Kelley.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Isabel's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Ann Johnson, Rick Pierpont, Jack Wise, and Rhonda Scoullar. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 14, 2014 at 12:45GMT Ann Johnson wrote: