Categories: Cymru 742-1535.
- 1472 (Age: 35-36)
- Lewys Dwnn, Heraldic visitations of Wales and part of the Marches, between the years 1586 and 1613; p. 37. ed. with notes by Samuel Rush Meyrick (Google eBook). Samuel Rush Meyrick. William Rees, 1846
- Jones, Theophilus; A History of the County of Brecknock: : in two volumes : containing the chorography, general history, religion, laws, customs, manners, language and system of agriculture used in that county. pp. 500-5; Publisher: Brecknock. Printed and sold by Wm. & Geo. North ... for the author ; and sold by J. Booth ... London., 1805-1809.
- The Bartrum Project (digitization of "Welsh Genealogies AD 300- 1500" by Peter C. Bartrum)
- Ancestry Family Tree
- S165 Ancestry Family Trees. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- S004386: Ancestry Family Trees. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- S004444: Ancestry Family Trees. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Ancestry Family Trees. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Genealogy worksheets compiled by Ralph Pryor during his 40 years of research, traveling extensively in the military and in retirement. Entered by Greg Rose, Grandson.
- Ancestral File Number: 922L-C1. Ancestral File (R) Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998
- The WikiTree profile ap Jenkin-12 was entered by Tim Perry, Wednesday, May 28, 2014. (No sources given.)
- A WikiTree profile for this person was created through the import of greenwald-millerGEDCOM.ged on 27 September 2010.
- Click the Changes tab to see edits to this profile (and click WikiTree IDs other than ap Jenkin-12 to see contributions to other profiles before being merged into this one).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Morgan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Tim Perry, Katherine Patterson, Kathryn Greenwald, Ted Williams, and Michelle Brooks. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 9, 2015 at 18:30GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On August 7, 2015 at 07:57GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
On August 7, 2015 at 07:53GMT Liz Shifflett wrote: