- Morgan /Ap Jenkin/
- Date: 1472
- Age: 35-36
Ancestral File Number
- Ancestral File Number: 922L-C1
- Lewys Dwnn, Heraldic visitations of Wales and part of the Marches, between the years 1586 and 1613; p. 37. ed. with notes by Samuel Rush Meyrick (Google eBook). Samuel Rush Meyrick. William Rees, 1846
- Jones, Theophilus; A History of the County of Brecknock: : in two volumes : containing the chorography, general history, religion, laws, customs, manners, language and system of agriculture used in that county. pp. 500-5; Publisher: Brecknock. Printed and sold by Wm. & Geo. North ... for the author ; and sold by J. Booth ... London., 1805-1809.
- Source: #S-269701049; Ancestry Family Trees
- Source: S165 Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.;; NOTEThis information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
- Source: S004386 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Source: S004444 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Source S153 Abbreviation: Ancestral File (R) Title: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998
- Source S5 Ancestry Family Trees Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Genealogy worksheets compiled by Ralph Pryor during his 40 years of research, traveling extensively in the military and in retirement. Entered by Greg Rose, Grandson.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Morgan by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Katherine Patterson, Michelle Brooks, Kathryn Greenwald, and Ted Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.