- John Applegate's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Do you have information about John Applegate? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Marie Allen, Apr 9, 2013
Thanks to Marie Allen for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Marie and others.
Can you add any information on John Applegate? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- James Applegate - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit N90964
- Anonymous Applegate - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 108609
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Marie Allen and Heidi Fry. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 30, 2014 at 20:03GMT Robert Keniston wrote: