This person was created on 19 April 2011 through the import of Stout - Trask - Cowan .ged.
- Date: 10 - 17
- Place: Jerusalem, Judea, Palestine, Israel
Anna was a cousin to the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. She was taken to Rome and then Britain.
- Death: 62 or before 100 AD
- Place: Glastonbury, Somerset, England (Siluria, South Wales, England)
- Note: Celtic Cross Female
- This person was created through the import of Williams_AndersForWikiTree.ged on 07 May 2011 merged with the information of Farmer Meanderings.ged on 31 January 2011.
This person was created through the import of Bishop Family Tree.ged on 18 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: abt 0020 BC
Removed abt from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (abt 0020 BC).
This person was created through the import of Morton Family Tree.ged on 16 November 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 0019 B.C.
- Place: Jeusalem Judea
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (0019 B.C.).
This person was created on 18 February 2011 through the import of Bishop Family Tree.ged.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Anna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anonymous S, Al Adams, and Nancy Morton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 29, 2014 Darrell Parker wrote: