Joseph was born around 1791 in Yorkshire.
Joseph presumably died some time between 1841 and 1851, as his wife appears without him as the head of household in the 1851 census.
Do you have information about Armitage? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- His daughter Frances's marriage record
- 1841 England Census, Lockwood, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- ↑ Based on his age in the 1841 census.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Lianne and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.