- Joseph Armitage's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Joseph was born around 1791 in Yorkshire.
Joseph presumably died some time between 1841 and 1851, as his wife appears without him as the head of household in the 1851 census.
Do you have information about Armitage? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- His daughter Frances's marriage record
- 1841 England Census, Lockwood, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- ↑ Based on his age in the 1841 census.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Lianne and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Joseph by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Joseph:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.