in Yorkshire, England
[father unknown] and
Died before [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 59 times.
Joseph was born around 1791 in Yorkshire.
Joseph presumably died some time between 1841 and 1851, as his wife appears without him as the head of household in the 1851 census.
Do you have information about Armitage? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- His daughter Frances's marriage record
- 1841 England Census, Lockwood, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- ↑ Based on his age in the 1841 census.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Lianne and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Joseph Armitage directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Joseph Armitage directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.