- Dora Arnold's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 3CF616051804496BAB4AE10F806EE04212C3
- Data Changed:
- Date: 15 Jan 2012
- Time: 16:17
- Date: 15 Jan 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:17 15 Jan 2012.
- Source: S356 Abbreviation: Rootsweb.com Title: Rootsweb.com Note: Source Media Type: Electronic Repository: #R1 Paranthetical: N
- Repository: R1 Name: Not Given Address: Not Given Name: Not Given
- Source: S372 Media: gedcom Abbreviation: Bill1 GEDCOM Title: Bill1 Author: Billy Con Mullins Publication: Created by Bill C. Mullins Reference: Bill Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Note HI30407(Research):Name: ÙCtabÙDDora L. Robinson
- SSN: ÙCtabÙD419-05-0478
- Last Residence: ÙCtabÙD21205 Baltimore, Baltimore City, Maryland, United States of America
- Born: ÙCtabÙD21 Jun 1904
- Died: ÙCtabÙD9 Dec 2001
- State (Year) SSN issued: ÙCtabÙDAlabama (Before 1951)
- Note NI30407Our grandma Dora Arnold Wallace Robinson had sisters,
- Rossy May
- Cazie Ann
- One of them had Felton, the other Cugar (Cooger)(Kuger) Woods(?). I don't know which, but they lived around Aniston, Alabama.
- Found out that Tommy Bullard had 4 sons and 4 daughters, so we know that too, don't know who Harvey's mother was, but he was Grandma's nephew, so one of those 3 girls.
Thank you to Angelee Mullins for creating WikiTree profile Arnold-3839 through the import of Mullins-Rose 11-6-2013.ged on Nov 7, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Angelee and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Dora by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.