- Ansegisel (Arnulfing) Metz's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|Ansegisel (b. 612 - d. 655/65)|
Mother: Doda UNKNOWN
- Ansegisel only had *2* kids: Pepin II and Doda.
- Pepin II, "le Gros; d'Herstal" (645/50 - 16 Dec 714 Jupille, near Liège; bur. Basilique de Saint-Arnoul, Metz)
- Doda (d. 692 or after)
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the EuroAristo Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy, 2000-2013.|
On November 13, 2011 Roger Wehr wrote:
Login to add your own memory.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ansegisel's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Atkinson, Chris Hamilton, Roger Wehr, Tom Coley, Bob Fields, Dr. Theodore Vandevis, Steve VanderLeest, Ted Williams, Living Harder, Stephen Bridges, Gunnar Regnell, LaVern Payne, Jeff Johnson, James Kelley, Carl Tanner, and Rob Sanders. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On May 25, 2015 at 14:59GMT Marty Acks wrote:
On May 25, 2015 at 14:58GMT Marty Acks wrote:
On September 1, 2014 at 08:31GMT Stephen Bridges wrote: