This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Ashbaugh-142 created through the import of Felch Family Tree.ged on Jun 16, 2012 by Robin Craig. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Robin and others.
- Source: S-1366555923 Repository: #R-1566780420 Title: Illinois Marriages, 1851-1900 Author: Jordan Dodd and Liahona Research, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2005.Original data - Index compiled from county marriage records on microfilm located at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah by Jordan Dodd of Liahona Research (P.O. Box 740, Note: APID: 1,7857::0
- Repository: R-1566780420 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source: S-1377172571 Repository: #R-1566780420 Title: 1900 United States Federal Census Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - United States of America, Bureau of the Census. Twelfth Census of the United States, 1900. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 1900. T623, 18 Note: APID: 1,7602::0
- Source: S-1377208261 Repository: #R-1566780420 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=39828905&pid=848
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth A's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Craig and Keir Skinner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.