in Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 201 times.
This person was created through the import of Wilson.ged on 14 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 8 Mar 1573
- Place: Cherry Burton, Yorkshire, England
- Source: #S152
- User ID: E53203060B064EFBB84516126133E22237DF
- Source S152
- Media: Internet
- Abbreviation: Dave and Asa Little
- Title: Imported From Ancestry.com
- Author: Dave and Asa Little
- Publication: email@example.com
- (this information has not been verified by Jack Wilson)
- Date: 12 Dec 2003
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ellen's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Ellen Aston directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Ellen Aston directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.