This person was created through the import of McDonald Family Tree.ged on 02 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-1374143289
- Page: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was
This person was created through the import of Dickinson Family Tree.ged on 31 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-1992136522
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Husband: John Houghton
- Wife: Hannah Atherton
- Date: 10 May 1676
- Place: Lancaster, Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
- Source: #S-1988981437
- Page: Source number: 794.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: RH1.
- Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=worldmarr_ga&h=604916&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- Text: Birth date: 1649Birth place: MAMarriage date: 1671Marriage place:
- APID: 7836::604916
- Source S-1988981437
- Repository: #R-1992163608
- Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Author: Yates Publishing
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived
- APID: 7836::0
- Repository R-1992163608
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source S-1992136522
- Repository: #R-1992163608
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Hannah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Glenn Kittredge and Bob McDonald. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.