- Sarah Austin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Birth: 2 months at baptism
- Baptism Date: 31 JUL 1785
- Place: St James, Bristol, England
- Ancestry contacts, Norma Milson - AUSTIN's.
Thank you to Veronica Williams for creating WikiTree profile Austin-2986 through the import of BRADLEY_2013-08-13_2013-08-27.ged on Aug 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Veronica and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sarah:
- Veronica (Coat) Williams : 23andMe, GEDMatch T350954 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch T350954, Ancestry member genemonkey + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T350954, FTDNA kit #194406
- Unnamed DNA Coat : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T538569, FTDNA kit #237225
- Unnamed DNA Lewis : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F426332
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 34 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 62 degrees from Anne Frank, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 32 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.