- Robert Avery's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Avery-714 created through the import of Adamson for Wiki.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Kay Haden. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
My information on the Averys may be found here 
- U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970
Name: Robert Avery SAR Membership: 54987 Birth Date: 1649 Death Date: 1722 Spouse: Elizabeth Lane Children: John Avery Source Citation: Volume: 275; SAR Membership Number: 54987. Source Information: Ancestry.com. U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2011. Original data: Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970. Louisville, Kentucky: National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. Microfilm, 508 rolls.
((My <Amanda Mason> information on Robert's parents differs from the originator of this profile page, Kay Haden's. Further investigation continues.))
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Robert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.