- Ann (Axtell) Boon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
|This person settled in the US Southern Colonies Prior to incorporation into the USA.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the US Southern Colonies Project!
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Axtell-2872 created through the import of Robert C. Bain Family Tree (20.ged on Jul 4, 2011 by Robert Bain. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Robert and others.
- Source: S2347882155 Repository: #R2347847705 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=26548914&pid=803
- Repository: R2347847705 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ann's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dave Patrick and Robert Bain. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On June 27, 2015 at 23:01GMT Kristin Merritt wrote:
Ann is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 20 degrees from Mark Hamill, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 14 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.