On April 1, 1940, Richmond Ayotte was 2 years old and lived in Houlton, Maine with his father and mother.
He had one daughter with Martha Ann Jellison.
He died on October 5, 1981, in a plane crash in the Carrabassett Valley, Maine, at the age of 43, and was buried in Rangeley, Maine.
1.1940 United States Federal Census 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Birth, Residence
2.U.S., Social Security Death Index, 1935-Current 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Death, Birth
3. Maine, Find A Grave Index, 1700-2012 1 citation provides evidence for Name, Death, Birth, Burial
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Dickie's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.