- Minnie (Babb) Stoneking's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 14 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
- Profile adopted by Eowyn on 12 July 2013
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Minnie by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 31, 2013 at 21:18GMT Jim Crouch wrote:
Little story:Minnie left her husband, George W. Reed about 1917. She said she couldn't take it any more. She left all the children for George to care for and refused to even take the youngest, Ruby, who was just turning 2. Her older girls lived with her for a while later on but never really forgave her for walking out on them. She had a reputation for running around on George, according to her daughter, Myrtle. She married Oden Stoneking after her divorce was final from George. Minnie and Oden has a son Flyod Stoneking.