- Elizabeth (Badlesmere) de Bohun's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
She received dower in September 1332, and in 1334 obtained the castle of Bridgwater and various manors as her right by gift of Roger de Mortimer.
She was a great benefactress of the Church. Among numerous other gifts, she bestowed on the house of the Black Friars in Ludgate (where she was buried) "a cross made of the wood of the very cross of our Saviour, which she usually carried with her, wherein was contained one of the thorns of His crown."
Her will, dated 31 May 1356, directed burial in the Black Friar's, London (where her tomb is recorded by Stow).
- Battle Abbey Roll
- Phillips, Weber, Kirk and Staggs Families of the Pacific Northwest, by Jim Weber, on Rootsweb.com
- Royal Descents of 500 Immigrants to the American Colonies Author: Gary Boyd Roberts Publication: Genealogical Publishing Company, Baltimore
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Herb Henderson, Theresa Bashford, Jeffrey Steele, Ted Williams, and Michael Stack. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.