- Frances Oher Bailey's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 3E567B094B134ECBB726D891C6A9C4979F76
- Data Changed:
- Date: 10 Aug 2013
- Time: 19:12
- Date: 10 Aug 2013
Prior to import, this record was last changed 19:12 10 Aug 2013.
- Source: S21 Abbreviation: Ancestry Family Trees Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Repository: #R2 Paranthetical: Y Page: Ancestry Family Trees Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=100137&pid=6122
- Repository: R2 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Ancestry.com CONT 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 Name: Ancestry.com Address 1: 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604
Thank you to Brian Williams for creating WikiTree profile Bailey-5149 through the import of hazelwood.ged on Aug 25, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Frances Oher's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.