This person was created on 07 December 2010 through the import of Marc_Suzie_2010-12-07.ged.
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: say 1076
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (say 1076).
- Note: @N2412@
- @N2412@ NOTE
- Robert had two sons by Agnes, daughter of Geoffrey Bainard, sheriff of York. His older son Adam also allegedly fought against David at the Battle of the Standard, but his younger son Robert chose to remain in David's allegiance, fighting against his own father. It was the younger Robert who was given possession of Annandale. Adam and his descendents continued to hold lands in England as Lord of Skelton. Robert the elder died in 1142.
- User ID: 42C519169BD447B89FBDB853702A922B6264
- Data Changed:
- Date: 19 JAN 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 19 JAN 2008.
This person was created on 22 May 2011 through the import of HOAGUE.GED.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Agnes's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Eugene Quigley, Marc Cohen, and Katherine Patterson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.