- Robert Baker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Some Descendants of Andrew Baker http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~katy/baker/b14077.html#P14077
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Robert by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Ross Baker : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 12 markers, haplogroup I1, FTDNA kit #4039
- Hubert Baker : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup I-M253, FTDNA kit #9207
- Clyde Baker : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 25 markers, haplogroup I-M170, FTDNA kit #11908
- Karen Adamson : 23andMe, GEDMatch T802436 + AncestryDNA + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T802436, FTDNA kit #209716
- Clyde Baker : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #11908
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 7 Sep 2015 at 04:09 GMT Daphne Maddox wrote:
Robert is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 26 degrees from Michael Phelps, 25 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.