in Wilks, North Carolina, United States
, Isaac Baker
, Patricia Baker
, Martha Baker
, Bowling Baker
, Margaret Baker
, Margaret Patricia Baker
, Andrew B. Baker
, Andrew Baker
, James C. Baker
, James Claybank Baker
, John D. Baker
, Mary Baker
, Cuthbert Baker
, John Durkham Baker
, Robert Julius Baker
, Judah R. Baker
, Robert Julius Baker
, George W. Baker
, George Washington Baker
, Igha Iffa Baker
, Nancy Angeline Baker
, Reuben Lemar Baker IV
, Mary Rubice Baker
, Iffa Baker
, Itha Iffa Baker
and Thomas L Baker
in North Salem, Linn, Missouri, United States
This page has been accessed 171 times.
This person was created through the import of Smith-Hunter.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-923559106
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7179083&pid=-562532663
- WikiTree profile Baker-3607 created through the import of Adamson for Wiki.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Kay Haden. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Bolling Baker or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Bolling's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Bolling Baker directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Bolling Baker directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.