Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 81 times.
Samuel was born in 1855. He is the son of George Baker and Elizabeth Denton. 
No more info is currently available for Samuel Baker. Can you add to his biography?
- Travis Wagner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Travis and others.
- ↑ Entered by Travis Wagner, Feb 6, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Samuel by comparing test results with
other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA.
Known yDNA test-takers in the same direct paternal line:
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Samuel Baker directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Samuel Baker directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.