, Isaac Baker
, Nancy Lewis
, Virginia J. Williams
, Christopher Baker
, John J. Baker Jr.
, Henderson Baker
, William Baker
, Polly Baker
, Abigail Baker
, Tabitha Baker
, Rachel Baker
, Winnie Baker
and Russell Baker
[date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 110 times.
James was born in 1836. He is the son of John Baker and Rachel Fields. He passed away in 1923. 
No more info is currently available for James Baker. Can you add to his biography?
- Travis Wagner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Travis and others.
- ↑ Entered by Travis Wagner, Feb 10, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with
other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA.
Known yDNA test-takers in the same direct paternal line:
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about James Baker directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about James Baker directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.