[private father (1840's - 1900's)] and
[private mother (1850's - unknown)]
This page has been accessed 187 times.
Jane's father William Baker ...
Jane's mother Louvene Smith ...
Jane was born in 1869. She is the daughter of William Baker and Vinnie Smith. She passed away in 1932. 
Spouse: William Stiles
- Travis Wagner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Travis and others.
- Note: niece to 1st wife Rebecca "Beckie" Baker...daughter of William H. Baker &
- Louvene Smith
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jane's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Jane Stiles directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Jane Stiles directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.