This person was created through the import of dyermaeettaaug2010.ged on 10 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 92534CAA4EDF454D8C30A1A61B31FAB89BCA
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
- @F1959@ FAM
- Husband: @I1617@
- Wife: @I2909@
- User ID: DDB55ECF082A6E4E807AA7DB8718186C4CD1
- Child: @I10963@
- Child: @I26262@
- Date: 22 FEB 1787
- Place: Georgetown, Sagadahoc, Me
- Source: #S1612
- Page: Page 148
- Source S1612
- Call Number: 010919
- Title: Vital Records of Georgetown, Sagadahoc Co., Maine Vol.2, 1773-1822
- Abbreviation: Vital Records of Georgetown, Sagadahoc Co., Maine Vol.2, 1773-1822
- Note: Source Media Type: Microfilm
- Master Listing Source: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Nahum's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.