This profile is a work-in-progress. Under the developing rules on historically-significant ancestors over 300-years-old we are doing expedited merges. The final WikiTree ID is Barcelona-63. Do not merge this profile into any other. Merge duplicates into this profile. The current manager and contact person is Lindsay Coleman but this is under the auspices of the European Aristocratic Ancestors User Group so the actual manager is subject to change. Please join the user group to participate in cleaning up and maintaining these profiles. We need one manager to take primary responsibility for each profile. Whitten-1 09:27, 21 January 2012 (EST)
- Name: Sancha Berengar /Cornwall/
- Given Name: Sancha Berengar
- Surname: Cornwall
- Name Suffix: [Countess of]
- Name: Sancha Countess of /PROVENCE/
- Birth: 1225 Aix En Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
- Death: 09 NOV 1261 Berkhamstead, Hertfordshire, , England
- WikiTree profile Provence-108 created through the import of Ancestor's that we lost, the Decendants they left behind_2011-08-28_01 (2).ged on Sep 12, 2011 by Willette Bryant. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Willette and others.
- WikiTree profile Provence-132 created through the import of Mears Family Tree as Oct 200.ged on Dec 24, 2011 by David Mears.
- WikiTree profile Cornwall-105 created through the import of heinakuu2011-6.ged on Jul 5, 2011 by Johanna Amnelin.
- This person was created through the import of Smith-Hunter.ged on 10 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Travis Wagner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Travis and others.
- This person was created through the import of Weaver.ged on 03 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: S-2100314565 Repository: #R-2140967628 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=11448774&pid=3311
- Repository: R-2140967628 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source: S1 Author: Ancestry.com Title: Public Member Trees Publication: Name: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA; Date: 2006; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: www.ancestry.com Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
- Source S388
- Author: Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Title: World Family Tree Vol. 4, Ed. 1
- Publication: Name: Release date: August 23, 1996;
- NOTECustomer pedigree.
- Family Archive CD
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sanchia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anonymous S, Robert Weaver, and Wendy Hampton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.